A lot of spiritual people try to pay attention to synchronicity. The day I put my story out into the universe I went to try to get into another sold out show, Grimes. I sat down at the restaurant bar, attached to the venue, patiently waiting for a scalper, or a way in. A stranger sits next to me and strikes up a conversation. Of course the conversation topic is music and upcoming shows. Radiohead is immediately brought up along-side my story. As it turns out, he works at the venue, ACL Live, the venue Radiohead will be performing a taping a day before their public show at Frank Irwin Center. He ends up getting me into the Grimes show, which we watch together as we had both come to the show alone. A perfect stranger only hours before, then contacts me 2 days later, saying he just got word he would be working the Radiohead taping and he was determined to get me into the show.
If you put it out into the universe, whatever it may be, the universe responds ten folds. Every person is a potential friend. Before we were friends, we were strangers to each other. That means, wherever you go, you are surrounded by friends. Reach out to one another, we are our support system. Never feel held back by your “group.”
Lately I have been greeting people with a hug instead of a handshake. I like to do this because right off the bat you are setting the precedence to put your wall down. A handshake lacks connection. A hug literally brings us closer. Some people are off put by it, but most really enjoy it and I often get a really nice hug back and a friendly grin! It is these invisible barriers and boundaries that we put out into the world that keep us from connecting. Hug in, five out as I like to say.
awww...I love it!
ReplyDeleteI really like this line:
"If you put it out into the universe, whatever it may be, the universe responds ten folds."
I am so happy that you got to go to the concert